View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:33 PM   #22
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
losing patience ?
Do I willingly suffer fools?? No. You're a Kafir. A disbeliever. I'm neither supposed to aknowledge nor be civil toward you. You deny your own Creator, which, again, is no better than an atheist.
I know your kind because my book speaks of you in great detail.

"....If they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee (believers), they dispute with thee." Qur'an-6:25

"Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god, his own desire? Allah has, knowing him as such, left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart and understanding, and put a cover on is sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah has withdrawn guidance? Will ye not then recieve admonition?" Qur'an-45:23

"Can he who was dead (unborn), to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk among men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith, their own deeds seem pleasing." Qur'an-6:122

"Leave them to babble and play with vanities until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised." Qur'an-43:83

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of the angels and the curse of all mankind." Qur'an-2:161

"Then woe that Day to those who treat truth as falsehood, that play and paddle in shallow trifles."
Qur'an-52:11-12

"We (Allah and His angels) shall turn to confusion their hearts and their eyes, even as they refused to believe in this in the first instance: We shall leave them in their trespasses, to wander in distraction." Qur'an-6:110

"Nay, who is there that can help you, even as an army, besides Allah Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the unbelievers. Or who is there that can provide you with sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight from truth."
Qur'an-67:20-21

"Those who reject Faith, niether their possessions
nor their numerous progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They are themselves but fuel for the Fire. Their plight will be no better than the people of Pharaoh and their predecessors. They denied Our sings and Allah called them to account for their sins. For Allah is strict in punishment. Say to those who reject Faith: "Soon will ye be vanquished and gathered together to Hell. An evil bed indeed to lie on." Qur'an 3:10-12

So you see, I can't be bothered with someone like you. You're just another drone in the grand scheme of things.