View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 04:28 PM   #27
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Watch yourself. Hate is saying I hate him. I don't agree with what he's saying, or calls himself saying, because all he does is ask questions. The Taliban reps their faith with hate, as do the KKK.

Just because I won't be nice to a self-proclaimed moron doesn't mean I hate him. I'm wiping my hands clean of him and everyone like him. It's a damn shame when you can't get angry anymore without someone callin' you a borderline extremist.

Whatever to that though. All through here I've stated facts. Say what you will, if you told someone the truth about something, after they got finished ASING you to, then kept asking as if they didn't believe in the first place, for the sheer sake of knowing how, you'd get mad to. So don't come at me with this 'hate' garbage cuz that may be how YOU see it, but that's not how I'm feelin'. I've got better things to do than waste time on the deaf, dumb and blind. Their diggin' their own graves and I'm gonna let 'em do so.