View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:34 AM   #34
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
Come on now. You know damn well if he was comming off with a heavy accent you'd be bitchin about that.

But anyway, that's some tight shit. 10 years in the making and I'm happy it's finally gonna see the light of day. I also thank RZA for speakin the real shit about niggaz in the clan hatin on Ringz cause he makin moves and they not. I've been sayin that shit for the longest time. Nobody's gonna wanna help you if you ain't helpin yourself. But it's all good, Cilva and Bronze are gonna bring Wu back up to the top and I'ma be right there wit em
Why you frontin Bloo just because he's wu, If I came over to america and started rhyming with an american accent despite being from the uk you know damn well I would be booed and then called a wannabe.

I was just pointing it out because he should sound where he's from and not from where he was inspired otherwise he could be seen as being fake and trying to be american.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote