View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #35
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Why you frontin Bloo just because he's wu, If I came over to america and started rhyming with an american accent despite being from the uk you know damn well I would be booed and then called a wannabe.

I was just pointing it out because he should sound where he's from and not from where he was inspired otherwise he could be seen as being fake and trying to be american.

Well, Cilva ain't brittish you know? So you can't even compare like that. His native language is dutch, and when you have another native language than english, you learn english. Either American english or Brittish english. Mostly american. So if he had a "dutch accent" or whatever you mean he should have, that would only mean he didn't speak english well. That goes for every country. You seen "Dude Where's My Car?" the norwegian gay-guys, they don't speak the language of "Norwegian English", they speak really bad english, so their norwegian pronunciation shines through.

U follow me?