View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 02:39 PM   #54
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
Well, Cilva ain't brittish you know? So you can't even compare like that. His native language is dutch, and when you have another native language than english, you learn english. Either American english or Brittish english. Mostly american. So if he had a "dutch accent" or whatever you mean he should have, that would only mean he didn't speak english well. That goes for every country. You seen "Dude Where's My Car?" the norwegian gay-guys, they don't speak the language of "Norwegian English", they speak really bad english, so their norwegian pronunciation shines through.

U follow me?
I got what you where saying despite you using a poor example (Dude where's my car?) WTF?

Anyway regardless which country inspired his english he would have a dutch accent which would no way mean an american one, I have heard other dutch rappers before and they don't sound american.

In anycase I prefer that fact that it's american sounding because it fits in better with the rest of the wu but I just felt I had to point it out thats all.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote