View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #51
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post

A liar? Post up something I lied about. Was it a lie or just something you don't agree with.

Quote:
^^That was for AP btw.
He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile.

now who called muhammad a pedophile ?

a slanderer and a liar is the correct title for you

Quote:
Again, I hope this wasn't intentionally stupid.

The Qur'an confirms EVERY book before it.
The Gospel, The Torah, The Law (10 Commandments), and The Psalms. It also confirms and defends The Virgin Birth in a Surah (chapter) called Maryam (Mary ((upon whom be peace)) ) Innovation doesn't enter into it. This book, among the many purposes thereof, is to show anyone dumb enough to question, that this scripture is indeed truth. That the same God who instructed Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) also instructed Jesus, Moses and David (upon whom be peace). Affirming also, that none of these men were Divine, but flesh and blood and should not be held as equals or partners to The Creator. Though for the whole of Mankind, it was also to tell The Children Of Israel that Muhammad (pbuh) was indeed the Messenger spoken of in their very own Torah. By telling re-telling the stories of The Prophets of old.

Hopeless.

this is where you fucked up - implying that someone is dumb, stupid, and hopeless for asking these questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU
does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca?

Originally Posted by APSU View Post

the Quran confirms the book before it

would you consider that innovation ?

why couldn't you maintain the respect and answer the questions ?

i'll answer for you - because you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Quote:
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

were all these wings on his back ?

Quote:
Once analyzed, Elijah Muhammad could in no way be a true Messenger. Every Messenger recieves his message from Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Or, in the case of Moses (upon whom be peace), God spoke directly to him.

so this being with 420 pairs of wings, (making that 840 actual wings) has to use those wings to fly down to an appointed messenger to tell him a message from allah ?

This is obviously what made you angry - your a religious fanatic - and i say fuck your belief and fuck whatever you think your book is saying about people who do not believe in a being with 420 pairs of wings you stupid fuck. lol .

You are a Believer - a blind believer - who doesn't question anything - a follower of dumb shit - a slanderer (i proved you are) a liar (i proved you are) and a got dam religious fanatic (i proved you are)

you keep saying how your done with me - but you keep replying - you are a liar - a 22 year old know it all lol - you fear punishment so you bow down to the sun
if you miss your appointment with the sun, you afraid you'll burn in hell for all eternity. You religious assess deserve what you get.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote