View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 10:04 PM   #10
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love chess....

i been playin consistently for like 2 years now....but i pretty much only play online at yahoo....none of my braindead friends know how to play or wood care to learn..ive played against the dudes in the park in manhattan a couple times but #1: those dudes are all ridiculous cuz there basically bums who play chess all day their whole lives, and #2: you HAVE to play for money over there....so i always lose dough when i play there...

i find that when im playin chess alot, i actually see and understand events and even little stuff like walkin through a busy hallway alot better....its weird i cant really explain it...u just like seem to pay more attention to the sequence of things n stuff i think...

i dono....chess is awesome though....and tough to get mad good at