View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I've tried to stick mainly with eye-witness accounts in refuting the official story. No one to better explain the damage to the bottom structures of the buildings (a must in any controlled-demolition) than a person that was there at the bottom levels when the explosions actually went off.

Peace to all who recognize the efforts I've put forth in making this thread. I've gone thru the day on a hour and 1/2 of sleep after a late night of research. I do it because I feel compelled to put the truth out there and to keep it out there.

And to any who wish to try and discredit what I'm saying here, please, please, pleeeaaase bring forth any vital points to show why there was no cover-up and I'll gladly expose the lies for what they are. But lets keep in mind there is a difference between slinging mud & sarcasm, and bringin actual facts to the table. I say this mainly because I don't think the "official story" has any factual leg to stand on.

Turn that alarm clock on my people. peace

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote