View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 03:03 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I can understand how someone would be disoriented in a situation like that and not know exactly what was going on but I'd think you would remember if the firemen told you "there's explosions around the 60th floor". I've also heard the tapes of firemen reporting back over walkie-talkies saying that the fire was contained and almost extinguished. I'd have to dig around on the youtube to find it cuz I saw it a while back, but from all the evidence I've witnessed I think its safe to say the extent of damage caused by the actuall fire from the jets impact has been greatly exaggerated.

And also notice the statement from an eyewitness that worked in the basement. There was an explosion shortly after 8:30 that caused the walls to crack at the basement levels. The planes didn't collide with the towers till shortly after 9:00. You might be disoriented, ofcourse. But not so much that you confuse the 100th floor for being in the basement.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote