Old 07-21-2005, 12:02 PM   #19
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam
Default Re: Mind of Mencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE

That's because what he's doing is great... I'm sensing a little jealously here. Are you upset that he's been one of the most popular touring comedians in the country for years now with a huge, dedicated following?

Why would I be jealous of a comedian? It's not like I'm a comedian competing against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE
I'm not saying you don't understand anything... I'm just saying maybe the reason you think he's a lame gimmick is because you’re not mature enough to see past comedy to decipher the jewel inside... But maturity is only part age, the rest is mental, and I'll agree that there are allot of older people than you here that are immature, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them retarded...
That's just further showing and proving your immaturity.
MASSIVE, re-read my statement closely, i didn't call anyone retarded, I was saying that alot of the older people THINK that 16 yearolds are retarded.

I dont see why do you have to insult everyone who doesnt agree with your views on Mencia. No one has insulted you yet, but you feel the need to call us narrow minded dogmatic creatures? Chill out man, we're all Wu fam, no need to insult everyone.

Peace TheMASSIVE