View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:47 PM   #24
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
what exactly is the definition of "building"? I think people arguing(debating) is just a step in "building" and it's really whatever, at least people are talking about stuff.

Personally, i think the problem is that people are too quick to call the other stupid and tell em they don't understand anything. I mean, if i really am that stupid how does it help anything to call me stupid? Wouldn't it be better for you to break it down and explain the error of my ways? That's when things deteriorate, when people start telling the other how much they don't know instead of filling in what they don't know.

some people need to be called stupid in order for the one calling them stupid to show them just how stupid they are.

Its not that don't know anything, its that they don't wanna know anything

but its all just stupid people calling other stupid people stupid

Things can be and have been broken down and explained so clear that even a 4 month old can understand it, but these stupid people fight it, like they fight their alarm clocks in the morning

like someone opening the curtains letting the sun shine on your face while you are having a good sleeping session

no one wants to be woken up

how can sleepy people wake up sleepy people anyway

and oh yeah, i didn't read the quaran and bible until my cousin told me that i was illiterate - it wasn't true, but i believed him (don't ask why) and he gave me a loose leaf note book and my quaran back and demanded that i read and write because he said that i was stupid

he should have never did that because he was never the same again

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Last edited by 7EL7; 12-04-2006 at 10:02 PM.
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote