View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:20 PM   #37
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
^^^^ yo I agree, I said that was my bad and they kept on ragging on me. I thought the person that did that Christ thing was dutch that is why I lost it with the dutch. Again, my bad. I will not repond to any insult about me. I just lost it because of the Christ thread and then everyone ganged up on me. Also to any Indians that got offended with my thread, sorry. I lost my wig because of the Indians that ride my bus to the university and the way they smell. Generalizing is not right.
lol, haha, i know some smell like 2 much oil etc, but generalisation is bad n stuff....
if u switch u say harsh things, n people like to rinse dat guy straight away... so try n not switch.... n some of these dudes here.. take it easy 2.. yoo!

PEACEEE

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote