View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #5
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
Yeah, I don't know if you guys ever heard of Tool. They're pretty nasty. I recommend their earlier CD's like Opiate and Undertow for a bit more edge. But Aenima and Lateralus are pretty good too. They have like a rhythmic kind of vibe. A lot of the percussion almost has a ritualistic feel to it. Yep, that's about it.
WHAT? Of course I have, heres what I have of their albums at the moment:

TOOL - 10000 Days 2006
TOOL - Ultra Rare Trax
TOOL - Aenema
TOOL - Lateralus
TOOL - Salival
TOOL - Tales from the Darkside
TOOL - Undertow
TOOL - Unreleased
TOOL - [1992] Opiate

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote