View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 07:08 PM   #42
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Support the Real. Click HERE