Thread: Lemon Water
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 01:03 PM   #19
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
lemons and limes cuts the oil in the body and breaks it down.

drink some after you eat a big greasy bacon burger
TRUUUUE that..

my brother was all into this nutrition book a couple years ago cuz he joined the Navy and got in all good shape....

and he gave me this funny little tip: if ur ever on a date or at an important dinner or something and u have bad gas--->have lemon juice or lemon in water and it breaks up the gas...

good informative thread goin here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post

as for the lemon juice
isnt there overkill, I mean wouldnt half a lemon everyday start ruining your stomach after a while
u wood THINK so...i dono.....maybe u just dont really need to eat or imbibe that much lemon in order for it be helpful..therefore it woodnt be messin up ur stomach...

but if this is related, ive been eatin maaaad clementines lately..they are a mix of tangerines and mandarin oranges....REALLY good but i was eatin like 4 or 5 a day for a while and i was expectin that my stomach wood start hurtin or some nasty #2's wood start occurring but neither did....i was always fine..