View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #1969
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's up shrap?
Hit a mc's veins with aids infected iv needles//
poison dart sequel coming soon for ya'll to pre-view//
My cerebral's evil, giving rappers verbals lethal injections, in lounge sections in seconds//
Protect ya kneck , from flyin' weapons that'll splatter ya badder than a slug in ya brain//
spark pluggin' the frames of these homo-thugs in the game//
Bringin' pain worse than chinese water torture,
the bloodsport author taught to extort ya//
street educated mic scorcher,freestyle thread torcher//
First there was Johny Blaze, know watch my clavicle transform into a shottie guage//
My platoon surround you gays, as the color of the sky change to grey, as the battle breaks into fatality stage//
Heads get Suge Knight grazed on the iron horse with the force of a nigh-train//
Telling these lames in rhymes there's no comparison..i'm the obeist shit, while you just a shit stain//
i reign water, pistol whippin' news reporters//
Battle a young-buck- shot through his skull, be-hold the holy be-headed slaughter//
Marinated the remains for cannibals//
My killing sea-son tactics remain un-tangible//
i man-handle crews, then i cruise off after lights out, these niggas don't want no pussy like Boy George stuck in a whore house//
The more mouth, the more beatings, i declare war meetings//
I rip shit apart wash the manure of my hands, then chill out for the remainder of the evening//

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 12-12-2006 at 01:52 PM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote