View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 05:33 PM   #752
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well, Christian was a heel for a while in WWE, before he came to the TnA. And he started off as a face in TnA, so they turned him into a face, not a heel. In my opinion, Christian is much better as a heel. Even when wrestlers are better as heels, sometimes it can be good to change heels to faces every once in a while, to change things up. It seems like whenever Angle becomes a face, it's usually just for a short time. Some wrestlers are good at being both a face and a heel. Which wrestlers do you think are good at being both a face and heel? I'll list some of my choices later.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote