View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 03:45 PM   #759
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I heard Joey Mercury(Matthews) took a stiff accidental ladder shot to his face? He had to get a lot of stitches to his broken nose. I used to see him wrestle in my hometown at a local indy promotion, a few years back.

Well, concerning the faces getting the upperhand in WWE, that has gone on for years and years. In more recent times, Austin and the Rock used to win a lot. Except the storylines were more interesting then. In WCW, when the NWO was around, it was more unpredictible about what was going to happen.

They should try and make the tag team division more legit on Raw. It seems whenever they form more tag teams, then they go and bury the teams for some reason. lol I like that Benjamin and Haas are back together again. They both are skilled wrestlers. Benjamin needs to work on his mic skills though.
if benjamin could improve his mic skills he could be a main eventer dude is nasty in the ring one of my favorite people to watch yo remember when being the tag team champs ment something now it dose not seem that importent but maybe there is hope how come ecw only has one title?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote