View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 04:04 PM   #761
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris kasper View Post
^ because WWECW has a very limited roster, and after that poor excuse of a PPV "december 2 Dismember" they lost a lot of ratings....(not that they had much t begin with). Now that Heyman is off the creative team, its a question who'll they get to replace him. WWECW will eventually get another title, I'd personally rather see the Cruiserweight divison migrate there for the fact there hasn't been a decent feud for the Cruiserweight title since Kid Kash vs Juventud Guerrera (thats almost a year ago now). Atleast in WWECW, it'd have a new championship belt, and a hord of new wrestlers added to their already bleak roster.
Thogh I'd like them to bring back the TV title for WWECW; it was poorly used and a useless belt in WCW, but in ECW back in the day, it seemed to be even more prestigeous than their heavyweight belt. U had RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Jerry Lynn, Rhino, etc etc all fighting for it....good ol'days
i would love for them to change the name of ecw cuz any one who saw/remembers the real ecw knows this is not ecw

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote