View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #770
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote