View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #771
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.
so ecw will become the minors for raw and smackdown that is ok but they better change the name cuz this aint ecw maybe the wwe should have a contest were the fans write what they think the name should be the best 8 make it to the finals and then the fans vote for teh winner and the winner gets to go to a wwe ppv down the road and the runners up get a dvd yeah they should do that

bobby needs to learn how to talk on the mic he really sucks

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote