View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #780
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Flair is 58, and Hogan is 53.

I was wondering when Mark Henry was coming back from that injury. I hadn't heard anything about him in a while.

At this point. I'd rather not see Orton have the heavyweight title. I don't want Edge or Cena to have the title either. I'm bored with the feud, since the beginning.

Backtracking a little, was the ending of Spirit Squad one of the dumbest group breakups in recent memory? lol They couldn't come up with a better way to break up the group?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote