View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 01:52 AM   #5
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best LHX post in a while..

ill say more later maybe, im mad tired..

Quote:
A judgement made with a detailed explanation can be useful as a starting point for discussion, but ultimately, all these words that we type and read are nothing more than symbols of the process of man trying to identify self, learn about self, and understand his own limitations.
JUDGE-MENTAL
breakin down the word itself seems to make ur point..

i think its important that ppl sort of sharpen their knowledge and thus enhance their "judging" abilities whenever possible....

i say that because i think the judgments i used to make maybe 3 years or so ago are much diff than the judgments i might make today...cuz i know a lil more and i see things a little differently..