View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #5
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher

hollywoodrealty grasshopper

i would love to vote on this batle but dead president just voted against me on one of my battles.......so i wouldnt want it to be considered like a hating vote........so i will just make comments but i "WILL NOT" vote..........

i think its not neccesary when u write a text battle, to put quotations around your words, or to make words in bold print, and worse of all, to go on and explain what a word meant, like this from dead president................

*fo (four) pronunced--fo, not just to fit scheme, cuz thats how i would say it anyway -fo

everyone knows what fo means

or when u said in the 1st line ................

Fuck wit me, i'll flip on u like little kids gettin shots (vaccine shots)

thos kinda things are not neccesary, u should spit it clean and leave it up for interpritation............if someone is stupid enough not to understand what u meant, then fuck them, whether u win or loose, when u drop fire, people will recognize and remember that, so dont try and go out of your way to explain what every word meant, or if u use slang, what that slang word means, the people that are with the program will recognize your talents............thats just my 2 cents.............no vote from me................