View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default *The Adventures of eD* "comic series"

Alright I finally put my pencil to work and created the first issue ever. Im about to make history (lawlz). Im gonna try to make one issue or more per/week. I've also considered having other guest "corp characters" make appearances as well.
Only time will tell....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ALL UPDATES WILL BE ON PAGE 1)

issue #1

issue #2

issue #3

Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 08-28-2008 at 10:38 PM.