View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:57 PM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

ehh, I just sit down a put whatever comes to mind, course, I've been writin for a long ass time so it just get easier as time goes on. I was real tired when I had wrote this one, kinda shows in a line or two. btw......that first vote seems kinda fishy, I mean he broke it down & everything but when they're not payin enough attention to even know the name of who's battlin makes me wonder if they even read the verses...........to say you got me in the personals when you didn't even know who your opponent was when you wrote your verse makes it even more suspect. I'm just pointin' it out but I'll let you be the judge of it Prez. I'm not up for crying 'bout shit nawmean.

Support the Real. Click HERE