View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #10
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I spent my Australia day bottling my home brew beer. I also didn't have to work because it's a public holiday, so all you cunts can suck my sweaty balls.
I dont have to work cuz I got choppa money and gov't cheese comin thru in february.

so all you cunts suck my pine tree scented balls

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote