View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Noted..Like I said I'm enforcing the rules eD's thread was blatant. If someone posts a thread that needs to be looked at I'll do it..
eD was not singled out he played a bluff card telling me I should have deleted his thread a long time ago I agreed and did so...eD lost, thats what he gets, he wanted to test me and the carpet was pulled from under his feet, He assumed I would do nothing well that time is over I want to be able to view this board and have convo's with the members with out eD calling people this and that and hijacking threads... he can go shoot up some old TV's in the desert to let off some steam if he returns fine if not I'm not gonna lose sleep over him.