View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

In the prophetic pictures of the Coming of God, He is accompanied by One called "His Anointed." When He comes out of the East and reaches His destination in the West, there He raises up His Anointed One. God says in Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses/Musa), and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

This Anointed One will be the precursor of God. He will "prepare ye the way of the Lord."

In the Muslim world, when the Mahdi comes, he will be accompanied by the Messiah. The Messiah is different from the Son of Man and is called the Son of God. The Son of Man is God and His Anointed One is called the Son of God or the Christ. The two are called "the two anointed ones" in Zec. 4:14.

Malachi, which means "My Messneger" God says, "Behold, I will send you Elijah The Prophet before the coming of the great nd dreadful day of the Lord (4:6)."

Jesus admits that Elijah "truly shall first come, and restore all things" Matt. 17:11. It is generally believed that John the Baptist was that Elijah, but he denied being that Elijah (John 1:19-25). While Jesus was on the cross he called for Elijah (Matt. 27:47,49).

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is teh Messiah that the world has been expecting for 2,000 years. Master Fard Muhammad, the Mahdi, chose him as his Messenger and exalted christ. Master Fard Muhammad taught Elijah Muhammad "face to face" as a man speketh to his friend for 3 1/2 years. Elijah worked on the mission given to him by god himself for 40 years, from 1934 to 1974. It is written in the Book of Hebrews 3 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years."
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote