View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 02:32 PM   #88
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
do you want me to applaud you for wanting more drugs in the streets? gay marriage? defending terrorists and proven criminals?

i think not. your ignorant. your a beatnik bohemian who loves his freedom so much, he wants to corrupt society for well-to-do citizens so freaks can do drugs without consequence, and criminals can prosper thru therapy.

and yes, legalizing marijuana would mean the more hardcore drugs would also be looked at more lightly.

thank you for the compliments pal. peeps like you only confirm my ideals.

Ignorance is Bliss Stimulants exist you'd rather have pharmacueticals
drugs in your system as your body is riddled with hormones and shit