View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 02:32 AM   #32
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: The official kill the guy above you thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the messiah
turnin up tha volume on channel 3, i pig tied this nigga in close proximity to tha tv,
it was easy, i stood on his feet and put barrel between his rotten widsom teeth,
a second strap on his left eye lid, read tha bretta imprint from earlier's pistol whip,
this faggots still tryin ta talk shit, i saw em lookin at his pet turtle so i killed it,
taught um about catchin feelings then cherry pied his brains on tha ceiling

fuck you sicka, keep my name out ur mouth, startin shit with everybody u wack ass chump take them faggot rhymes another place

peace and respect to the rest of wu corp, big ben, proof, skale, on point and ronin, real shit!!!!

next weapon- a feather
u edited a diss.....oh well...yo, listen up an chill.....that cat I-Legit goes by 7th messiah, i'd dont think your 7th messiah man, sorry for confusing you,...faggot rhymes?...ima put that behind me cuz it's to untrue,...peace