View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #24
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
3/5 in my opinion, solid album-some good production and 9th holds it well.
I have been giving this album a few spins lately and it has grown on me a lot so I would like to go back to my previous score and re review.

Lyrics 8/10 - 9th Prince may have an awkward flow but he seems better on this than on the Killarmy albums. The guests on the album all do their thing and compliment the album.

Production 8/10 - 9th has a good ear for beats and fortunatley he was blessed with some dope production by the likes of RZA, Tru Master and 4th Disciple. Raw and gritty laced with kung fu samples, this has the wu stamp all over it.

Overall 8/10 - This album grew on me a lot, not that it was bad to begin with, it's just 9th Prince takes a while to get used to but don't get it twisted, 9th is seriously dope on this. Unfortunatley this album was given a very limited distribution so it may be hard to get hold of, I got mine on Ebay so I would recommend people look there.
This in my opinion is an unheralded wu banga that any true wu fan cannot go without.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote