View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:55 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
I would recomend to you all "The Making Of The Whiteman: History, Tradition and The Teachings Of Elijah Muhammad" by Paul Guthrie. It's an excellent book that disects the teachings of Muhammad and leaves the reader to make up his own mind on whether Elijah was right or not based on the historical and scriptural evidences the book provides.
I'd rather just deal with the information that has been presented here. As far as scriptural evidence is concered, in this thread it was presented that the breaking of the seventh seal referred to Elijah Muhammad, I pointed out that these things (the breaking of the seals) happen in sequential order. If 7 happened, 1-6 would have had to happen as well, so where are the events that correlate with that scripture?
I've asked but there's been no answer.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote