View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 12:15 AM   #24
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Given that a considerable amount of time has passed since you first became affiliated with Wu-Tang, has your perception of the group changed from being a fan to being an affiliated artist? If So is that change negative or positive?
Uhm, well.. I canít really say positive or negative, as with everything its mixed and too complex to put into a positive or negative category. But there were major disappointments at times because I had a certain image of the group when I was a fan and thatís what made me love Wu-Tang, it was more than just the music, it was the movement. I wish I was there in 1993-1997, the golden era. Because once I came in in 1999, it already had begun scattering and the whole image I had wasnít there. I mean it was positive to be part of the group now, and with the tours and stuff, and hanging with my brothers, all that was positive ofcourse, but sometimes I just wish I didnít see/hear so much and held on to that image.
this answer also was a little....i dono weird...

im assuming he musta realized that some of the members like totally hate or each other or somethin....which is probably true..that wood definitely be a disappointment if u were a fan and u see that kinda shit...

cood be somethin else but it just came across soundin kinda weird