View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Official Poker Thread

Hello, this is the beautifulrock, 12 year veteran of the game of poker. I am well versed(I say versed because poker is a language or form of communication if you will....) in the nuances and logic behind the game of poker. I have read over 40 poker books including SuperSystem, Sklansky's The theory of poker, CARO'S book of tells, championship omaha by TJ Cloutier, and Harrington on Hold Em volumes I,II,and III. I know all the percentages and can help those with questions on how to improve their game and reach the highest level of poker knowledge...
Here is a list of games I can discuss with you.
LIMIT HOLD 'EM
POT LIMIT HOLD 'EM
NO LIMIT HOLD 'EM
LIMIT OMAHA HI
POT LIMIT OMAHA HIGH
LIMIT OMAHA HI/LO
POT LIMIT OMAHA HI/LO
NO LIMIT OMAHA HI/LO
SEVEN CARD STUD LIMIT
SEVEN CARD STUD POT LIMIT
SEVEN CARD STUD HI/LO LIMIT
RAZZ
PINEAPPLE
CRAZY PINEAPPLE
TRIPLE DRAW DEUCE TO SEVEN
HORSE (LIMIT- HOLD 'EM, OMAHA HI/LO, RAZZ, 7STUD, 8 OR BETTER STUD)
HA (POT LIMIT HOLD 'EM, POT LIMIT OMAHA)
HOSE (HORSE WITHOUT RAZZ)
5 CARD DRAW
5 CARD STUD
GUTS (2,3 OR 5 CARD)
OR ANY HOME GAMES YOU CAN THINK OF LIKE BASEBALL ETC....

I ALSO KNOW RARELY PLAYED GAMES LIKE SUPER HOLD EM AND SHANGHAI...

so if you have any questions or comments about the game i love, post them here.....

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote