View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #29
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Whether you like universal laws or not - each human being when entuned to the Source/God/Creator can be granted spiritual gifts.

* word of wisdom / message of wisdom, 1Cor 12:8
* word of knowledge / message of knowledge, 1 Cor 12:8
* faith, 1 Cor 12
* gifts of healing, 1 Cor 12, 12:28
* miracles / miraculous powers, 1 Cor 12:10, 12:28
* prophecy / prophesying / prophets, 1 Cor 12:10, 1 Cor 12:28, Rom 12:6, Eph 4:11
* discernment of spirits / distinguishing of spirits), 1 Cor 12:10
* speaking in tongues / varieties of tongues / speaking in different kinds of tongues, Cor 12:10
* interpretation of tongues, 1 Cor 12:10

Now take into account that God has given mankind gifts and he who seeks communion with God in true faith could possibly be granted these gifts.

Now look at this from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

"You have not chosen me for I have chosen you. My other children, not of this orb, have also been appointed to perform certain tasks directly touching you. They are not to be worshipped or revered above that which you worship me. They have responsibilities and duties that they perform solely because they love me. You are cautioned not to be overzealous in your communications with My Angels. You are warned that they possess great powers with which they have been created. These powers shall be shared with you and who are called by My name."

Copper scrolls from Cave #3 - Dead Sea Scrolls

I love showing you doubters the true words of God.
That's deep.

I've had I guess, what some would call psychic experinces, similar to what was listed.

I've also had what some psychotic episodes..........

In the end it all boils down to preception, and understanding what your feeling.