View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 09:25 PM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I loved Tommy Vercetti...only thing I haven't liked abut SA so far is that you get away from the gangbangin so quick its over before you even realize it, then your working for the CIA which is ok, but i dunno, it got kinda far fetched.
Watcha you mean far fetched? You mean you never did shady jobs for the CIA to get your brother out of prison? That shit happens all the time in the hood. Just like killing 100 black guys all dressed in the exact same clothing, only to come back to the same neighbor hood an hour later to kill a hundred more......kinda reminds me of that time I got shot 10 times before bareley making it into a Pizza Hut to save my health................lucky there was body armor hidden in that alley way by the dumpster, near the mysterious floating package.......