View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:28 AM   #32
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cashed out all the money in my paradisepoker account a while ago since I dont bother too much with internet poker, but since I don't have money I enter their "beginners freeroll" free tournament sometimes which has a $100 purse and usually gets around 1000 entries. The thing that I like about it is it starts at 11pm est, its free, and if Im out of the tourney early I just go to bed and lose no sleep over it so its a win-win situation.

Everyone starts at 1500 chips and the blinds start at 20/10 and increases every 10 minutes. Always 10 people at a table.

So of course there are all types of players....when there is around 150 people left the players are at least decent.

Sometimes because of the circumstances I want to attack the loose players early and play more hands than usual just to have a bit more fun, but I can never catch any cards within the first hour so I don't bother.

Sometimes I don't know how to face these types of tables where there is such a wide range of skill...not used to it I guess. Perhaps I should be paying more attention of what players are what skill level relative to my own table position.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote