View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:12 PM   #53
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really don't think so, unless you are that bad at concealing your hand. Do you react to your cards? I don't. All I'm saying is you may affect a previous action in the hand by looking too early. When its my turn, I want them grilling me. I want them to try their best to read me. Because I plan to misdirect them the whole way. Remember there are (52 x 51)/2 = 1326 different hands you can start with. If you give away the strength of your hand simply by looking at your cards, well then you probably shouldn't be playing. Be aware of the tells of others as well as your own tells. Let's say you look at your cards early and see a hand like pocket kings. You inadvertently begin playing with your chips as the play comes around the table to you. An opponent sees this and instead of raising flat calls to wait for your action. You just lost money. You may not have meant it, but you did because of impatience.

"looking at your cards early is truly the sign of an amateur"
- The Real Deal - A book by poker pro Phil Gordon

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 04-01-2007 at 12:23 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote