View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #55
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
i mean i dont think i react to my cards, but any tell is unconcious anyway.
ahhh False!, Any and all tells are not unconscious! Many pros and players alike such as myself give off what are called false tells. That is we have read Caro's book of tells, know what it looks like when they do or don't have a hand, and "act" the opposite way. This is a very cleaver deception especially when "set up" by previous hand. At the stage of the game you are at right now Sean, I highly highly recommend this book to you especially if you have interest in becoming a better player. It completely turned my live cash and tournament play around.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote