View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 04:01 AM   #78
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
heads up was 1.5 hours? That's crazy! Musta been epic. Wish I was there.

sean remember my credo on tourmaments:A TOURNAMENT IS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY HANDS YOU PLAY IT MATTERS HOW LONG YOU LAST, SO DONT BE AFRAID TO PLAY TIGHT.

especially early....

yeah, i won a large hand early, and thought i had my opponent read, which i did, until the river. when he rivered a straight and took my chips.

heads up was epic, three times when both players were all in with fairly equal chip stacks, they both had the same hand. they must have split the pot a total of 4 or 5 times that night.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote