View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #82
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone here play on World Poker Exchange? My brother is pro and its the only place he plays online now.

Since the site get most of its money off of sporting bets, they give you some of the rake at the end of the week. My brother claims he makes between $250-500 per week on the rakeback, thats from playing over 500 hands a day on multiple tables though...I dont know what tables he plays at...I think its mostly $10-20. Apparently the site also pays you if you give them a game number where you lose with AA. So if it is at the $1-2 tables you will get $25 back.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote