View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 01:49 AM   #84
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, that was grueling. 6 hours and 28 minutes later I finished an unbelievable heads up match. It was like a tug of war. We were back and forth for about 30 minutes, (a lifetime for internet poker heads up) but alas I finished 2nd. Limit hold 'em probably is my worst game so this finish was surprising to me. At one point in the tourny I was shortstacked and all in preflop with 3s. After hitting a boat and quadrupling up I went on a run and took the chip lead just before the final table. I played extremely tight from then on whittling my chips away until I made my move 3 handed. What a tourny!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote