View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #85
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always end up around 100th out of a few thousand in those freerolls so I end up getting a few cents.

Of course the tight players always last a few hours in any tournament but then there is a time when you need to start changing gears before you end up playing against those monster stacks so its even hard trying to steal the blinds since the blinds + ante will pretty much double your stack and give you 2 more bets. So of course I end up blinding out.

Around that time of the tourney I expect those players to play tighter but in fact players per flop is like 40%.

In those freerolls I find it more effective to play a little bit looser in the first level when the blinds are only 20/10 with 1500 chips. Then tighten up after 20 mins when the later blinds in the hour dont affect your stack as much if your not catching cards.

What time do the freerolls usually start on absolute and how much? On Paradise they are at 1:30 pm EST and 11:00 pm EST. I might give absolute a try.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote