Thread: The Bible
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #45
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

This is what happens when people start to add their own interpretations of what's written. God doesn't speak in riddles. He knows the greater half of us are stupid in one way or another, so He put His Message into the simplest forms for us to understand them. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You try to make a wild guess sound like historic fact and it looks really tacky. I wanna know what the problem is that people seem so afraid of following the Law to the letter and why, generation after generation, people have to come along and twist it to fit what they would like it to be.
Ok, Pope Jaun Paul-

I just broke down my interpretation of the bible to fit similar stories in Lakota creation, and in a way, i'm strengthening the credibility that the bible has.

There's no riddles here. Just another way of looking at it. How many people can actually interpret the orginal scriptures that these passages were written on? Let that marinate for minute UJ. peace.