View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #89
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am thinking of going back to UltimateBet (Hellmuth's site) and see if its still fun. They're gimmick is ultimate points...so for every dollar or something you put into a pot you get an ultimate point....also if you play with play money for an hour you can get 1 ultimate point.

When you get enough you can play with your ultimate points as your chips. The ultimate points get get you a list of prizes and I think you can enter certain freeroll tourneys with the ultimate points where the pool is like $500 instead of $100 and stuff.

You need like millions of U.P.s to get the expensive prizes...so in reality 1 U.P. is worth a fraction of a cent.

I guess Paradise has their point system too...I play in those $1000 freerolls sometimes...they only have around 250 entries.

I never went on pokerstars in a while...even though I wear the pokerstars.com cap around all the time...lol Dont even think I have it installed anymore.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote