Thread: Random poll!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 01:12 PM   #97
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Random poll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Holy shit..this is quite the thread!

I think the girl is pretty...her is a bit too long though.

She would look way better if she took half of it off....shit, chicken bits and all!

And that teen pic....shame on whoever posted that...I hope they have your IP address and are coming for you...nasty boys!

Oh and BB...good to know you keep it trimmed down....man or woman...that extra "grass" needs to be mowed for the lawn to look good..ya know?
You know I like to look good in all areas...
Plus a woman wouldn't mind if its all nicely cut...
I have a fetish for oral...LOL