Thread: Rugby
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 02:40 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only problem with rugby is everyone only wins in their home countries, especially in tri nations ...

my pick for the world cup is france, all blacks are perennial chokers, south african don't usually do too well, as for us? haha, don't make me laugh, england are just utter shit without wilkinson and they only won the world cup in 03 because that guy kicked 85% of their points, england are so boring, hopefully france can take the cup because wallabies sure won't ... how the FUCK does the waratahs leading point scorer get snubbed for a 59 man squad, tuqiri scored ONE try in super 14, in the last game of the year, yet he's in there? they name 5 halves and don't name matt henjak? since we have 4 super teams, that means 3 teams have their starting halves in the squad, and 2 back ups?? doesn't make sense, fuck john connolly, eddie jones is the best tactical coach in rugby we should never of sacked him
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote