View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 05:40 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: its been a week, here's what i suggest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
Orginally posted and also deleted by Sicka:

I never said that I don't like you. I don't like your posts. You just keep posting the same things over and over and over and over. You always ask the same things and say the same things. And me and 36chambers always reply: WE CANT DO SHIT CAUSE THERE IS NO ADMIN.

But I can tell you this 100 times over and over, you gonna post the same shit again and again in the near future... It's pointless.

And I love the Wu, I would love to see this page shine like the page did in 2002 and 2003. But there is no admin! And the people who can arrange some shit for WTC aint doing nothing... So, no progress for wtc...
cmon now, i deleted it cuz i didnt mean it man,...wait, thanks for not posting that. peace man