Thread: Rugby
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:09 AM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
we played good against england but i heard that alot of their key players is injured. i don't really know the sport but i am intrested to see how we play against you guys because i'm still looking for payback from the cricket
haha man you got it backwards, our beating you in cricket is payback for you guys beating us in rugby ... one more week man ... but i wouldnt take anything away from your wins against england, theyre a one man team (their goal kicker wilkinson) thats the only way they scored points and he played so you basically beat a full strength england lol

and frenchshin, i wouldn't worry about losing to the all blacks, no one wins there, plus i think you guys were under strength weren't you? it don't matter, i still think france will win the world cup

and 2L8 ... rugby isn't as dangerous as it's made out, and yeah there's less protection than NFL because rugby union and rugby league are men's sport and the players are tough, i played league for 10 years, you feel very sore after a game but i was never seriously injured, they're both heaps fun to play you should give them a go
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote